Creative Financial Staffing Services
Creative Financial Staffing of New Jersey (CFS) provides financial staffing services for small and middle-market companies, professional service firms and not-for-profit organizations in metropolitan New York.
As the only temporary and direct-hire staffing company to function as fully integrated divisions of leading accounting firms, we enjoy several critical advantages over other staffing agencies:
- Understanding & delivering: We understand the requirements of our clients and have the resources to provide these clients with exceptional talent at a competitive price.
- Highly qualified professionals at every level: We ensure the quality of our recruits by subjecting them to some of the most rigorous testing in the industry. As a result, major employers (Fortune 500 companies, privately-owned companies and small businesses) increasingly rely on CFS to staff crucial positions ranging from CFOs to accounting, finance, and financial operations positions at all levels.
- Personal attention: Time and time again our clients commend us on our individual focus and service. Client and recruit satisfaction is the most important part of our business, and we work hard to ensure that each placement we provide is the best possible situation.
- CFS promotes diversity in the work place. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Key Word is Partnership:
CFS's strong and growing presence is attributable to our partnership philosophy. By forging partnerships with our clients and recruits, we have developed a stronger understanding of the benefits each group can provide for the other. This synergy is crucial to accomplishing our objectives of ensuring satisfaction for our clients, job stability for our recruits and continued growth for CFS.
Our Affiliation with CPA Firms:
The key to our success is our affiliation with WithumSmith+Brown and other leading accounting firms. By functioning as a fully integrated division of a major accounting firm, CFS enjoys many critical advantages over our competitors. We have a stronger knowledge of the capabilities required to fill a particular financial/accounting position. We are better positioned to locate and attract an exceptional pool of candidates through referrals from the CPA firm and utilize specialized recruiting efforts. Our ongoing activities in this area enable us to maintain an extensive, current database of highly qualified recruits, ranging from Accounts Payable Accountants to Senior Accountants to Controllers and Chief Financial Officers. CFS is able to provide our clients with the most suitable individual to staff a position. Since we "answer to a higher authority" in a CPA firm, every CFS recruit has to meet exceptionally high standards.
CFS provides comprehensive staffing solutions across a broad range of financial disciplines including:
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Payroll, payroll taxes, credit collections
- Accounting, general ledger, trial balance & accruals
- Information systems & computer operations
- Data entry, spreadsheets & statistics
- Financial statements, analysis & reporting
- P&L statements
- Billing, bookkeeping, budgeting
- FASB and SEC reporting
For additional info on open positions please visit www.cfstaffing.com.